Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

Terrible

D:

I like Hamtaro, but I DO have a sense of humor. But this is a bit too far. Got kind of gross. Really didn't like this one.

Hotel Mario Intro - Nes Hotel Mario Intro - Nes

The last reviewer doesn't get it.

The last reviewer obviously doesn't get what "Hotel Mario" is, otherwise he would have gotten it. =/

Anyway, it was kinda funy. You should do the Zelda CDI games as well.

Drawing Tutorial Drawing Tutorial

Doesn't teach anything.

This tutorial really doesn't teach anything... It just basically teaches you how to draw one character. You didn't go over any real drawing basics, and you didn't teach anything that could apply to drawing more than just the one character.

A tutorial should explain as many things as possible. A drawing tutorial, for example, should go over different shapes, different tools, etc.

However, I can see some effort in this Flash, so it's not toally horrible. I'll give you a 3/10. Please try to actually teach the viewers something that can apply in drawing many things if you ever decide to make another drawing tutorial.

I'm being constructive as I can, keep going with your work~

[game title] [game title]

[Summary]

[Review]

You Have To Lose You Have To Lose

I like the idea and all, but..

I like the idea and all, but for some reason, when I "Lost", it took a while to tell me that I lost. =/ Also, while it is a cool idea, it's too short. I think more could have been done with it.

matrix5565 responds:

"You Lose" kicks in with the music. It is a simple idea, which requires simple execution.

Color Bart Simpson Color Bart Simpson