[game title] [game title]

[Summary]

[Review]

You Have To Lose You Have To Lose

I like the idea and all, but..

I like the idea and all, but for some reason, when I "Lost", it took a while to tell me that I lost. =/ Also, while it is a cool idea, it's too short. I think more could have been done with it.

matrix5565 responds:

"You Lose" kicks in with the music. It is a simple idea, which requires simple execution.

Color Bart Simpson Color Bart Simpson

Nice!

I really liked this Flash, it was pretty fun :3

Keep up the good work! <3

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

BEST Mario game on NG!

This is the BEST Mario game on NG - and even beats some of Nintendo's own Mario games, which of course is saying something.

I like how you combined several mario games (Mario Sunshine, Mario 64, Yoshi's Island, etc) to make this. I can tell that there's real effort and originality in this game. Keep up the great work, I love it! 10/10, 5/5, best! <3

The Tutorial Tutorial The Tutorial Tutorial

Nice concept, but...

It was a nice concept, but I think it needs to be a bit more thorough... =/ You could have done more with it, I think. Not too bad though.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

interesting..

It's a pretty good game, nice concept. I found it too time-comsuming, but time consuming can be a good thing, so.. yeah, good job! xD <3

Paper Plane Blow Paper Plane Blow

Very interesting!

This is a very interesting game! I've never seen anything like it here on NG!

This is a brilliant idea~ It would be a good Nintendo DS game, because the DS has a microphone, hehe~

Anyway, I bet this'll be really popular here, GREAT work! <3

FlashJockey responds:

Well i got the idea while playing zelda fantom hourglass on ds ^^

Michael is Not Dead Michael is Not Dead

Eh, pretty cool I guess.

I guess it's an okay game, nice little tribute to Micheal.

R.I.P!

Mage : Kingdom Defender Mage : Kingdom Defender

Good game!

I think this is a pretty good game. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Tic tac toe 3 in a row Tic tac toe 3 in a row

Great game! I'm favoriting this!

Wow!

For such a simple game, it's very good. I love it. On hard, it was actually a challenge, but not so bad that I could never win. The easy mode is easy, but only won about 75% of the time. The medium mode was just perfect. The level settings were very accurate.

I also like how you included a Human vs. Human mode. My brother and I will surely play the heck out of this! Keep up the awesome work!

Rocksbury responds: