Ham Hams Final Hour Ham Hams Final Hour

Terrible

D:

I like Hamtaro, but I DO have a sense of humor. But this is a bit too far. Got kind of gross. Really didn't like this one.

Hotel Mario Intro - Nes Hotel Mario Intro - Nes

The last reviewer doesn't get it.

The last reviewer obviously doesn't get what "Hotel Mario" is, otherwise he would have gotten it. =/

Anyway, it was kinda funy. You should do the Zelda CDI games as well.

Drawing Tutorial Drawing Tutorial

Doesn't teach anything.

This tutorial really doesn't teach anything... It just basically teaches you how to draw one character. You didn't go over any real drawing basics, and you didn't teach anything that could apply to drawing more than just the one character.

A tutorial should explain as many things as possible. A drawing tutorial, for example, should go over different shapes, different tools, etc.

However, I can see some effort in this Flash, so it's not toally horrible. I'll give you a 3/10. Please try to actually teach the viewers something that can apply in drawing many things if you ever decide to make another drawing tutorial.

I'm being constructive as I can, keep going with your work~

Random **** pt5 Random **** pt5

Random, but kinda funny.

This was very random and weird, but... also very funny, I like it. :'D

Jimmy dropped the pin Jimmy dropped the pin

Sucks.

Sorry, but that's the best way to describe it. This Flash has no: background, voice acting, color, decent animation, or ANYTHING that would make this a good Flash. =/

backrounds tutorial:M.C. backrounds tutorial:M.C.

Very helpful! <3

This is a very helpful tutorial, II'm sure I'll use it in the future. I favorited it, and I'm giving you a high score! Keep up the awesome work! <3

andres335 responds:

thx man :)

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

Hehe~

Well, this Flash made me talk to the computer screen like "WTF, leave him already!" xD When a Flash makes me talk to inanimate objects, then you know it's awesome. <3

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Awesome.

:'3 Awesome.

The SuperHero Collab The SuperHero Collab

I officially call it - This will be popular!

This is gonna be a popular flash. It's pretty funny, decent length, not well animated. Everything a good collab needs. 10/10, 5/5! <3

Makeshift responds:

Thanks! :D

cupcake? cupcake?

Fit to be a commercial or something!

Definitely fit to be on TV or something. It looks like a little short that would appear right before a show. Pretty cool! Keep up the nice work <3

TheBoogley responds:

yeah, but I'd hate to see the product you'd try to see this way. :D